9/27 Garden day

At the garden we planted seeds in the hoop house and the garden. We are hoping to check on the garden once a week to see how much the seeds grow.  I don’t remember what kind of seed they were but I do remember they are a type of vegetable that last all winter long.  It was nice to get outside in the warm weather.  Some of the class planted starters and the rest planted seeds.  I already knew how to plant seeds so this wasn’t new information for me.

Me and Naomi planted seeds together and worked as a team.

How long do seeds take to grow?

What is the tallest tree in the world?

What are winter vegetables?

2 thoughts on “9/27 Garden day

1. Excellent post Britton! You did a really good job writing it and describing what we did in the garden. I know you have a lot of gardening experience. I hope the weather stays nice and we can be outside more. Winter vegetables are those that can tolerate the cold like some squash, carrots, kale, beets etc.

2. Hi Britton,

I really liked how you broke up all the info into the different parts of the post. I like how you described what we did in the garden in detail. I also like the weather that day and hope that it consists.
    ( the tallest tree in the world is a tree named Hyperion that is 379 feet tall in California.)

Sincerely, Avery