The murder of Sandy Beeche

Last month the class worked on a Crime scene. Sandy Beeche was killed with a secret formula made by one of the suspects. The first week we made Questions for the suspects to answer. The second week we tested the formula(The formula was powder) we found in one of the suspect’s office. First, we tested the formula with water and vinegar to see what the reaction would be. Then we put the formula (Just Powder) on a hot plate to see if it what it did. We tested four different powders to see if the reaction same reaction happened to the formula. My group was assigned Vera cruise (Sandy Beeche’s friend) who is one of the suspects. We have no idea who the murder was except we think it is Stanley “Red” Wings. This week we did a google form about the unit we were working on. The last thing we tested was the fiber we found at the crime scene and we also get fiber from each suspect. For the fiber, we burned the fiber with a candle and we saw if it had the same reaction as the fiber from the crime scene.

One thought on “The murder of Sandy Beeche

1. Dear Britton,
    I like how you wrote your blog in detail on how we used the candles and what we did with the formula, I thought that was really cool. What would be the actual process for an actual murder?